Pages

Vintage Labels & Garden Plant Pots

A $3.99 garden plant pot from IKEA is transformed into more than just another pretty pot with Papilio Inkjet waterslide decals and a vintage label from the Graphics Fairy.


Several examples of the lovely vintage images available on the Graphics Fairy blog site. All free - how wonderful is that for our crafty gifts and home decor?

 
I don't think my mother reads my blog -- a good thing because this was my 'test' forMother's Day gifts for her and my sisters. I will be sure to give them plants that are little more sprightly than this tired primrose.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I saw these little buckets the other day at IKEA and thought they were sooooo cute. But you just brought them to a whole other level of sweetness! Great job!!! Hopped over from the Graphic Fairy! Blessings ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!! Just found your blog from the GF, and will subscribe. The lace on this is beautiful, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing re-makes of IKEA items, they are so inexpensive and yet very unique items... great graphis! I bet your Mom and Sister will love this! Thanks for sharing...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea and I've got one of those pots from an Ikea here [UK] which may get a makeover.

    ReplyDelete