Pages

Wedding Studio Decor

The past month I have worked extra hard cleaning and decorating the Prairie Sage Wedding Studio. An open house will be announced soon! In the mean time here are a few peaks of what we have been up to in our new boutique. This vintage dressmaker stand is from the graphics fairy blog. 
The old GE refrigerator was left in the building. The copper details and turquoise interior made her a 'keeper'. I painted the bottom grill pink and added lots of vintage linen, doilies, gloves, table cloths etc. I removed the door. 
New curtains over the large windows in the entrance of the studio. The light is from an atrium space where I plan to display a moss chair. Our studio is at 633 Harris Street in Kilgore Texas and is by appointment only. 
DIY and Pinterest Parties will be scheduled soon as well as the open house. I hope you will join us for lots of crafting fun! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment