Pages

Wedding Studio Style

The Prairie Sage Studio has a new roof this week and fresh paint in three of the rooms. Over the next few weeks we hope to have the plumbing & electrical work completed. Saturday I was reminded of this ..
Whistle While You Work!
So.. I spent a little time creating a place to do this...

I don't think I will paint my peacock chair, though that turquoise blue is fabulous. 
This small space in the new studio has great natural light from clerestory windows and a brick wall. When I'm sitting in the peacock chair I have a view of the atrium. It isn't ready for a blog post yet {think moss chair and succulents} For now I have a corner for relaxing and meeting clients in the studio while the work continues. Now, I have to find a few elves and get everyone back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment