Pages

Prairie Sage Vintage

I spent this weekend re-arranging the furniture and updating the displays. I made a Paper wheel backdrop which I love with light filtering through.

 I added three new doors to the inventory (pictures posted soon), A metal kitchen cart that is perfect for displays or a beverage station. I have added some very pretty teacups, china dinner and cake plates as well as several clocks and an army trunk.

I added some artificial peonies to the large milk glass vase on the vanity and generally re-arranged the entire studio. It was a lot of work but I'm pleased with the results.This is only a tiny peek! To see the entire inventory call, text or email to schedule a personal appointment! Find my number on my website or facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/prairiesagevintage

No comments:

Post a Comment