Pages

Gloves?

Gloves are already making appearances at West Coast weddings. Will our East Texas brides emulate their stylish sisters in Cali? Vintage brides might consider donning gloves for photographs even if they choose not to wear them for the ceremony. It might contribute to a little moment of awkwardness when the exchange of rings occurs. Of course your maid of honor will be nearby to hold your bouquet as well as your gloves if you decide to wear them throughout your ceremony.



I ordered a pair of gloves from Great Look. I bought a simple, wrist length pair of beaded gloves & they fit .. well, like a glove! I love the bead detail on the back. The length is just above my wrist, and the color is ivory.  For your budget info: They were $26 and delivered five days after I ordered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment